Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user for the server to remember certain information that can be used later. This information identifies the visitor as a particular user and save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer can set your browser to that effect.
Cookies are used to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well and others serve to improve the performance and user experience.
Then cookies rated according to a number of categories is performed.
Types of cookies as the entity that manages:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
Tipos de cookies según el plazo de tiempo que permanecen activadas:
- Cookies de sesión: Son un tipo de cookies diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web.
- Cookies persistentes: Son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
More information about cookies and how to manage in www.aboutcookies.org or -Ayuda- browser menu.
Below is a list of cookies that can be found on our website and a brief description of its purpose is presented. It ensures that none of them keeps personally identifiable information about the user. Some cookies personalize the visit, some remember preferences, while others only provide visitor statistics.
|woocommerce_cart_hash||The web site||To log||Operating data|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||The web site||To log||Operating data|
|wp_woocommerce_session||The web site||To log||Operating data|
|__utmc||Up close window||G.Analytics|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||The web site||182 days||Cookies notifications|
The user can configure your browser to accept or not the cookies you receive or to the browser notify you when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from your computer. You can find instructions on the security settings in your Web browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, the option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings menu.
- Firefox, in the option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu.
- Google Chrome in the menu Settings> Privacy
- Safari in the Preferences menu option> Security
You can use the “Help” section located in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of the online services of this site may not work if reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names.
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Firefox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
- Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
Please, you must carefully browser help section to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. He can still visit this site even if the browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.